Friday, June 22, 2012

Shopping - Adidas Clearance Sale (Sat/Sun Only)


Happy Friday, everyone!  After work today I was lucky enough to stumble upon a great clothing deal, not only for myself and my wife, but my kids too!  While driving home, I drove by the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds (off of Tully and Monterey Roads) and saw a sign for an Adidas Clearance Sale.  I was additionally happy to find out that it was a free entrance.  As I walked inside (with a large shopping bag in tow), I saw rows and rows of cardboard boxes that were cut in half. 

Each box had a label such as, Mens/L/Jackets and Kids/Infant/Clothing.   There were also areas with rows of Mens, Womens and Kids Shoes cordoned off.  As a casual soccer player, father of three young boys and a fan of the Adidas Label, I thought I was in heaven.  The only knock, was that you had to sift through stacks of clothing in each box, some of which wasn't in the proper sized boxes (as I had expected). 

I found great deals on kids shoes (all kids shoes were $15!), including soccer cleats and everyday shoes for all three boys (3, 2 and newborn).  The kids clothes were around $5 each and even the adult shoes were well priced (wife and I both got shoes at $30 each).  I posted photos of the kids clothing to give you an idea of what type of items that I found, as well as the pricing list for the event.  The event ends on Sunday and I believe that it opens at 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, while closing at approximately 6:00 pm.  Good luck and post any deals that you might have scored!

- Andrew







No comments:

Post a Comment