Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Disney Movie for Pre-Order - "The Pirate Fairy"

 
Hi Everyone,

While fulfilling my duty as a red-blooded American Parent and picking up "Frozen" for my toddler boys, I was (as usual) suckered by the always pleasant staff at my local Disney Store into pre-ordering their next straight to DVD release of "The Pirate Fairy".

The good news was that I was able to save a buck by using the coupon that was attached to my reserved copy of "Frozen".  The Blu Ray/ DVD/ Digital Copy cost $24.95, before my coupon was used AND I was able to score some nice lithographs that are from the movie itself (see below).   The movie is available for pick-up after April 1st.

The accompanying Disney Store Pamphlet that contains your receipt of purchase for pick-up also has a few coupons on the back.  The first offer is for $10 off the purchase of $10 or more at the Disney Store or online.  The other offer is for $20 of a purchase of $40 or more. Both offers are valid between April 1st and April 13th, 2014 only.

Regarding the synopsis of the movie, here you go:

"When Zarina's wild ideas get her into trouble, she flees Pixie Hollow and joins forces with the scheming pirates of Skull Rock, who make her captain of their ship. Tinker Bell and her friends must embark on an epic adventure to find Zarina, and together they go sword-to-sword with the band of pirates led by a cabin boy named James, who'll soon be known as Captain Hook, himself. Enjoy the laughter, heart, magic and thrills of The Pirate Fairy."


- Andrew

 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment